Monday 30 July 2012

Fashion Inspirations

Common Interest

Viewing their blogs almost everyday totally became my HABIT! :) From waking up in the morning, even at work, Shhhh. HAHA. :D These girls are just wonderful! Seeing their outfits for each day inspires me to also improve my style. :)

Kryz Uy
kryzuy.com

Camille Co
itscamilleco.com

Laureen Uy
breakmystyle.com

Tricia Gosingtian
blog.triciagosingtian.com

Vern Enciso
vernenciso.com

Bea Benedicto
beabenedicto.tumblr.com

Anastasia Siantar
brownplatform.com

Daniela Ramirez
nanysklozet.blogspot.com

Nicole Richie

Leighton Meester

Yay! It's so nice to see them complete here in my page! Haha. I super love these girls! <3
Visiting their page is a stress relief for me!:) REALYYYY! I feel happy whenever I see them. Lesbian lang ang peg? haha. My ultimate dream is to be a fashion designer/Stylist, actually . :)
 Thanks girls for inspiring me.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment