Thursday 5 July 2012

Not too short :)


Just a random post to catch up for this week.:) I really love the dress that I'm wearing here cause I got it from Laureen Uy during the Super Sale Bazaar.:) I so love Laureen! She's so sweet and nice when we met her. Actually I met her twice or thrice and she's always the same, lovely Laureen. :)
Dress from Folded and Hung
Bag from ALDO
Necklace from H&M
Dubai is a free country but they still hold on to their culture. Women are expected to dress appropriately. Locals here cover their entire body. AS IN OA sa pagka-all over! Even their eyes can't be seen. I'll post some pictures soon to prove to you. So to show respect to their culture, I refrain from wearing too short clothes, unlike in the Philippines I can wear everything, it's very different here. You can wear those types of clothes but all eyes would be on you.HAHA. So wag nalang.:) That explains why I'm wearing stockings here cause the dress is too short to wear or parang hindi acceptable here. So para safe lang.HAHA. :)

Sorry for the quality of the photos, I'm only using my fone here. Hope you will still enjoy this look! :)

Love,
Kryzelle :)





No comments:

Post a Comment