Friday 13 July 2012

Hate the Distance


Jet lag


"You say good morning 
When it's midnight Going out of my head 
Alone in this bed 
I wake up to your sunset 
It's drivin me mad 
I miss you so bad 
and my heart heart heart is so jetlagged."


This song keeps on playing in my head for two days now. Being in a long distance relationship is not easy. I SWEAR i'll kill those who will say it is. haha. But seriously, only two people with the most serious intentions and the most sincere LOVE can surpass the most nakakainis thing in my life right now. :(  I really hate the distance between me and my boyfriend, but I hope in the end, it would be worth it. :)
My boyfriend has something to do with what I am wearing right now. HAHA. This morning we were texting and I told him I'll go to the church with my Dad. And that I'm wearing skirt, proud pa ako,kala ko matutuwa siya!  And then he said " Bakit ka nakaskirt? ( He assumed it's a mini skirt, sorry hindi ko namention na mahaba siya. My bad! HAHA. He doesn't want me wearing short skirts/dresses. Nagagalit siya, pero kinikilig ako pag ganon.:) He's just trying to be protective of me cause you know, mga tao dito.. HAHA. :D
Top from GAP
Skirt from SPLASH,  Bag from SM Accessories
Every Friday, my date partner is my Dad. :) We attended the Filipino Mass at St. Mary's Church and we went shopping at City Center. It's still on SALE here in Dubai! Almost all the stores are giving 50-70% discount, that's why I'm very HAPPY and I can't hide my excitement every time we go to malls! HAHA. :)
Sandals from Forever 21

Necklace from H&M, watch from Max
Back to the topic.HAHA. I'm so sorry I just type whatever my mind says. See? When the topic is about malls and shopping I get so euphoric and I totally forgot about my sadness and all. haha. :) But seriously, I MISS HIM SO MUCH. :(  When I was still in the Philippines, he's my shopping buddy,my photographer,everything! I miss those times.:( 
I'll just keep in mind all the time that "Our Love is stronger than the distance between us."<3

Hope you enjoy this look!
Love,
Kryzelle :)





No comments:

Post a Comment