Saturday 1 December 2012

Hello December!

Time flies so fast, 24 days to go till Christmas and I can't feel the usual spirit of it. I want to rejoice cause it's December and my favorite Holiday is coming but for some reason, I can't.:( I FREAKIN' MISS THE PHILIPPINES! I left my heart there. Charr!:(( 

This will be my first and last Christmas outside my beloved home country, I swear!!:(

Top from H&M, Cardigan from Topshop, Accessories from F21
I wore this during the Winter in Town Photo shoot. I guess this is the perfect time to post this since Dubai's weather is getting coooold and it's my way of welcoming December (even if I am a bit sad.:/)
Well, I guess I just have to look on the brighter side which is, I'll be spending Christmas with my Dad and he will not be alone on this special holiday.:) I'll be going back to the Philippines in a bit anyway. Soo excited!!:))

That's all for now. My next post will be about my Amazing OMAN Trip! So stay tuned for that. <3

Love, Kryzelle:)


No comments:

Post a Comment