Saturday 22 December 2012

White and Gold

Last Thursday night we went to Shangri la Hotel Dubai to attend the annual party of my Dad's company. I only have few hours to prepare since I still have to go to work that day till afternoon kaya Haggardo Versoza na! :D Honestly, I don't have plans of coming with my dad that night, cos I felt like I don't have anything to wear. But because I know it will make my dad happy if I come, so I did.:) 
I was torn between wearing black or white that night, but in the end white + gold combo won!:)
White dress from ZARA
Shoes from Call it Spring, Accessories from Forever 21
Hair and Make Up by Yours Truly. haha 
White and gold combo gives an effortlessly elegant and classy vibe.
My handsome father looking like a congressman in his suit. lol :D
The party was great especially the entertainers that night. 5 lucky staff won 1,000- 5,000 DHS each! I was praying my name will be announce but sadly it didn't happen. haha. Malas ako sa raffle na ganyan!:( But the good news is, all the employees of COMTEL, including my dad will be receiving their Christmas bonuses! Yey! :)
We are having our Christmas Party in the office tomorrow and I am so excited!!:)
I'll post it soon so you'll meet my AMC Family.:) We are all with different nationalities but they are all so mabaiiit to me. Feels like home lang sa office. I can't wait to know who's my secret Santa and to open my gift tomorrow!:D

 2 more days till Christmas!:) Advance Merry Christmas lovess!:)

<3, Kryzelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment