Tuesday 18 December 2012

Blue

Hello everyone!:) Few days till Christmas! Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?
Well,for me, I haven't! :(( But I still have this weekend to complete it!:) Last Friday, we went to World Trade Center to do some shopping. I hate it when there is a SALE here! Nakakapulubi as in. HAHA. Galit sila sa sale. :D
Christmas shopping means none stop walking here and there,so I made sure that I am wearing  something comfortable .:) 
ZARA top, Necklace from H & M
ZARA pants, Shoes from Call it Spring
I am so petite.:( If there is one technique to do to be taller, I swear I'D DO IT! lol
Sunnies from H&M
May we all have a wonderful Christmas! I've been wanting to celebrate it in the Philippines, but since I can't, I will just enjoy my first Christmas abroad.:) 

XOXO,
Kryzelle :)


No comments:

Post a Comment