Saturday 12 January 2013

Twenty Third

Hello everyone from a 23-year old me!:) Yey! I just turned a year older last Wednesday and it was indeed a Happy Birthday. :) 
I spent the whole day in the office but I enjoyed their small treat for me : A surprise birthday cake. Yey!:) It was so cool because my Boss' daughter and I are sharing the same birthday, same year and almost at the same time! HAHA. :D I'll show you guys the photos from my birthday on my next post. 
Anyway,what else to do to have a Happier Birthday than to Shop your hearts out! lol
Clothes, shoes and bags really make me happy. It feels like heaven when I have something to take home from a day of shopping. haha.  
Top from GAP, Pants from Bazaar
Bag from Mango, Shoes from Bershka
Do you guys have instagram? Well, what a silly question I know almost all of you have one right? haha. I just love this application and I am getting addicted to it. If you can follow me @mmmmariakryzelle then that would be a sweet post birthday gift. lol <3
This was my first birthday away from friends,family and all of my loved ones. It was sad at first, the truth is I was crying before the clock strikes 12. lol. But then my boyfriend called me all the way from the Philippines to greet me and to remind me that there are a lot of people out there who love me.:) He also bought me a cake and showed it to me on cam. He's the sweetest.<3 On the morning of my big day, I was surprised by my dad with flowers and bear.:) And also those overwhelming posts, messages, texts, calls, comments and all that hit me that I am so blessed and loved.:) Thank you so much guys! I love you from the core of my heart. <3


<3, Kryzelle:)



No comments:

Post a Comment