Tuesday 1 January 2013

AMC FAMILY

As promised, here are the photos from our Christmas Party.:)
An almost complete photo of us. Some wasn't able to make it to the group photo cos they are finishing something while we are wasting time cam whoring. haha.:D
My gift is the one with the pink ribbon.:)

When I came here in Dubai, I was really afraid of working along with people with different nationalities  haha. omy yes i am such a baby!:D The feeling was like when it is the first day of school and I know no one. Well that's me, I lack self-confidence.:( But I am very thankful to be part of this family, my AMC family.:) They accepted me and believed in me since day one. They taught me things that I will take with me as long as I live. haha. cheeseyyy! Pero it's true. I super love them and I will never forget each and everyone of them kahit bumalik na ko sa Pinas.:) The year 2012 is worth looking back because of them. If other people believe in me and in what I can do then why wouldn't I? :)

Now, I am not afraid to explore and keep an eye on opportunities that are waiting for me. 
2013 I AM READY! :)


Love,
Kryzelle:)


No comments:

Post a Comment