Thursday 15 November 2012

Follow your heart

Lately, I'm feeling weird and uneasy and I don't even know why. There is a part of me who's asking are you really happy with what you are doing right now? Is it really what you want? I've been google-ing these weird articles about things I must do in my 20's. Ewan kung gumagawa lang ako reasons para umuwi.haha. But no, I am torn between staying and working here, earning money and experience or to just go back to the Philippines and be with the people I love, make memories with them, and to do what my heart says. 
Curious of what i really want to do? I'll share it with you guys soon. :) I want to tell myself 20 years from now that at least I tried and followed my heart. :) Oh em! Sana magawa ko.:) (crossed-fingers :*)
On to my outfit, Okayyy. Feelingera lang! Pawisan nako sa loob niyan. HAHA. Last week, my photographer friends invited me for a photoshoot. Wala lang, gusto lang nila. hehe. 
Knowing me, basta pictures, go lang! :) I also liked their concept of Winter in Town. :D
Keri naman diba?:)
Parang nasa Korea na daw ako wala sa Dubai. haha
My whole oufit is from Ate Mabel except for the polka dress.:) 
Money can't really buy happiness. I was inspired by these photographers in terms of doing what you really want to do. No excuses. Basta you'll do it cos it makes you happy.:) They all have jobs here in Dubai but still, they spend their free time doing shoots, unpaid un. But they're happy.:) 
"Your 20's are your time to live the stories that you'll be telling for the rest of your life." 
And drama ko today! Eto ba nagagawa ng malayo sa mahal sa buhay? HAHA. :D Basta, let's all be happy and let's live life as if there's no tomorrow. :)

Thank for the photos:
Mabel Ramos
Rea Sumang
Gilbert Belleza
Feli Hernandez
Jbern Eugenio

Hair and Make-up by Josh Tan

Till next time lovesss! :)

-Kryzelle <3



2 comments: