Wednesday 7 November 2012

Dubai Fountain

This is what I wore during the first day of the Eid Holidays (second time ko palang mag-shorts dito, pagbigyan na! haha). I begged my Dad to allow me to wear shorts, since madami tourist siguro hindi na ako pansin neto. haha
Please excuse my malulusog na legs. haha. I don't know how to make them slimmer. They are my major insecurity! :( I really wish I have slimmer and longer legs like Camille Co! yay! :)
We went to the Dubai Mall to watch the Amazing Dubai Fountain I've been wanting to witness! I was speechless. It was so beautiful. :) I have a video on my phone but unluckily, I can't upload it, so I just posted the video from Youtube.
Blazer from Gap, Top from Mom, Shorts from Bershka,Belt from H&M, Watch from Aldo
The very famous Burj Khalifa. 
I really hope you can all see by yourself how amazing this building is. VERY STUNNING! 
I am sorry I was only using my iphone for this shot.:(
World's Largest Fountain
Photos from Google.:)
Here it is! Enjoy. :)

Dubai Fountain

Love, Kryzelle <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment