Saturday 20 October 2012

Dubai Flea Market :)

Okay. So dahil namiss ko mag- Ukay-Ukay talaga dyan sa pinas. Go na sa Dubai Flea Market! lol :D
That was the third time that I went para makigulo sa Flea Market.:) It's like Super Sale Bazaar or Blogger's United event in the Philippines. And because I sooo miss makipagtawadan sa market, feel ko dito. :) You can buy all kinds of stuffs, from house decorations, clothes,bags,shoes, gadgets, LAHAT! :)
The event started at 8 am, I forced my dad to come with me since I don't have anybody else to go with.:( 
And I was shocked sa haba ng pila! My god! Good thing my Dad has super singit skills. HAHA.:D

I was so happy with the stuffs that I bought. And suddenly I missed my friends and my sister who love Bazaars as well. I know it would be more fun if I'm with them. Drama ko na naman. :D
Till the next Flea Market! :)

Love,
Kryzelle <3








No comments:

Post a Comment