Friday 10 August 2012

Truly Precious :)

Precious Lauren's 1st Birthday

Our whole family is more than blessed to have Precious in our lives. Her Mum and Dad waited for 10 long years for this little angel. Well, i guess that explains the dazzling party they prepared for their one and only Princess. :)
Proud Mommy and Daddy
My most favorite part of the party was the grand entrance of Precious! While we were watching the video of her, the door opened while the song The Gift was being played and there, Precious as her parent's princess.:) That was a very touching moment, It was so nakakaiyak.:'> I just can't imagine how much I would love my future babies.:)

My pretty cousins!:)
Happy Birthday to our Princess! We love you Precious <3

My outfit for that night.:)
Dress from Bazaar,Necklace from aionlineshop.com
Watch from Chopard, Ring from Aldo,Shoes from Primadona
Bag from Louis Vuitton
The color of my dress is my current favorite! Maybe because it has an instant girly and fresh vibe. I really felt comfortable wearing this curtain-looking-dress. HAHA.Did i my mention I got it for only 10 dirhams! haha. Super STEAL! I told you guys I'm sooo kuripot! :D I have a secret shopping place here which I will reveal soon.:D

Hope you enjoy this look!

Thanks to my Papa for the Photos!:)

Love,
Kryzelle <3


No comments:

Post a Comment